An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] ; begun and held at Boston on Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May, 1755
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1755 May)
- [Boston] : [Printed by Samuel Kneeland], 
- Physical Description:
- 471- pages ; 30 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act to enable the precinct of Teticut in the county of Plymouth, to raise a sum by lottery towards building a bridge ...
- "Chap. I. An act to enable the precinct of Teticut in the county of Plymouth, to raise a sum by lottery towards building a bridge over Teticut River." Passed June 10, 1755.
Ascribed to the press of Samuel Kneeland by Cushing.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1742 (Evans 5003).
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 573
Evans, C. American bibliography, 7464
View MARC record | catkey: 3285847