Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May, 1756. And continued by sundry prorogations to the sixth day of January following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1757 Jan.)
- [Boston] : [Printed by S. Kneeland], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 411-414 ; 30 cm (folio)
- "Note, the three following acts were omitted in their proper place, page 375." Pagination continues the session laws published by Samuel Kneeland from 1759 (Evans 8399), falling after the acts of May, 1761., Caption title, preceded by headlines., Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8915).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 682 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 8915
View MARC record | catkey: 3285870