Act [sic] and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the thirty-first day of May 1758. And continued by sundry prorogations to Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of February following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1759 Feb.)
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by S. Kneeland, by order of His Excellency the governour, Council, and House of Representatives, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- pages 373-394 ; 30 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the temporary laws published from 1755 (Evans 7467).
Royal arms (Reilly 879) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8402).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 647
Evans, C. American bibliography, 8402
View MARC record | catkey: 3285889