Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, 1769; from thence continued by sundry prorogations to Wednesday the fifteenth day of March following, and then met at Cambridge in the county of Middlesex
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1770 Mar.)
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by Richard Draper, and Green and Russell, printers to the government, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- pages 417-428 ; 31 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the temporary laws published from 1763 (Evans 9430).
Royal arms (Reilly 882) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11725).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 764
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11725
View MARC record | catkey: 3285948