Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the state of Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, anno Domini 1780; and from thence continued by adjournment to Thursday the seventh of September following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1780 Sept.)
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons, printers to the Honorable Council of the state of Massachusetts-Bay, M,DCC,LXXX. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 319-329 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 36 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1775 (Evans 14202).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16837).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1121
Evans, C. American bibliography, 16837
View MARC record | catkey: 3285984