Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the thirtieth day of May, A.D. 1781; and from thence continued by adjournment to Wednesday the twelfth day of September following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1781 Sept.)
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons, printers to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 87-107 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 35 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines., Imprint from colophon., Pagination continues the session laws published from Jan. 1781 (Evans 17212)., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17215
View MARC record | catkey: 3285987