Colony of the Massachusetts-Bay. By the major part of the Council of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England. [Blank] Greeting [microform] : By virtue of [illegible] and authority in and by the royal charter, in the absence of the governor and lieutenant-governor, to us given, we do by these presents (reposing special trust and confidence in your loyalty, courage and good conduct) constitute and appoint you the said [blank] ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Council
- [Watertown, Mass.] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Signed: By command of the major part of the Council.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14201).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14201
View MARC record | catkey: 3286022