Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By the Honorable, the Council of said province [microform] : A proclamation for a general fast. Whereas the voice of Providence loudly calls on this people to fall into dust ... by the death of the truly Honourable William Stoughton Esq. our lieutenant governour ... We ... do appoint and order, that Thursday the eighteenth of September next, be solemnly observed and celebrated as a day of publick prayer with fasting ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston the twenty-third day of August 1701 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Council
- [Boston] : [Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 17 x 11 cm (1/8$)
- Ascribed to the press of Bartholomew Green and John Allen by Cushing.
Signed: Isaac Addington, secr'. God save the King.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39373).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B219
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 207
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 249
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39373
View MARC record | catkey: 3286033