To the elders and ministers of every town within the jurisdiction of the Massachusets in New-England [microform] : the governour and Council sendeth greeting; Reverend, and beloved in the Lord
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Council
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : [Printed by Samuel Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Concerning religious instruction, especially of youth., Imprint supplied by Cushing. Evans suggests Marmaduke Johnson as printer., Signed: Given at Boston the 10th of March 1668 [new style, 1669]. By the governour and Council, and by them ordered to be printed, and sent accordingly. Edward Rawson secret'., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 126).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 24, Evans, C. American bibliography, 126, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 36, and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1025
View MARC record | catkey: 3286063