The committee of both Houses on the letter this morning received by this Court from His Excellency General Washington, relative to supplying the army with fire-arms, beg leave to report, by way of resolve, viz. ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Watertown, Mass.] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Committee of both Houses on the letter this morning received by this Court from His Excellency General Washington ...
- Appointing a committee to purchase firearms for the use of the Continental Army.
Ascribed to the press of Benjamin Edes by Cushing.
Resolve of the Massachusetts General Court.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14857).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 915
Evans, C. American bibliography, 14857
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1976
View MARC record | catkey: 3286139