State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, August 15, 1777 [microform] : Whereas it appears ... that the proportion of the Continental Army, directed to be raised in this state, is far short of being compleat ... Resolved, that ... several companies in each delinquent town ... be called together ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Gill], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 35 x 23 cm
- "In Council, August 15, 1777. Read and concurred. ..."--p. ., Imprint supplied by Evans., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15436).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1008, Evans, C. American bibliography, 15436, and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2093
View MARC record | catkey: 3286168