State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, March 17th, 1777 [microform] : Whereas it is indispensably necessary that the troops raised and raising ... for the Continental Army, should be as soon as possible furnished with good fire arms and accoutrements ... Resolved, that the selectmen of the several towns ... assist any soldier ... belonging to their respective towns ... in procuring the same ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 23 cm
- "In Council, March 18th, 1777. Read and concurr'd. ...", Imprint supplied by Evans., Printed area measures 22.9 x 12.5 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 991, Evans, C. American bibliography, 15430, and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2082
View MARC record | catkey: 3286182