Handbook of multicultural counseling / J. Manuel Casas, Lisa A. Suzuki, Charlene M. Alexander, Margo A. Jackson
- Casas, J. Manuel
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Inc, 2017.
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (670 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Suzuki, Lisa A., 1961-, Alexander, Charlene M., and Jackson, Margo A.
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary! The most internationally cited resource in the arena of multicultural counseling, the Handbook of Multicultural Counseling is a resource for researchers, educators, practitioners, and students alike. Continuing to emphasize social justice, research, and application, the Fourth Edition of this best-seller features nearly 80 new contributors of diverse backgrounds, orientations, and levels of experience who provide fresh perspectives to every chapter. Completely updated, this classic text includes new chapters on prevailing social issues and covers the latest advances in theory, ethics, measurement, clinical practice, assessment, and more. "This is the most comprehensive synthesis of cutting edge multicultural counseling research available. This is the gold standard and a must read for anyone working in a human services field." -Audrey M. Ervin, Delaware Valley College.
- 9781506304458 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32861966