State of Massachusetts-Bay, in the House of Representatives, February 4, 1779 [microform] : On the petition of the officers ... in behalf of themselves and the soldiers under their command. Resolved, that the selectmen or committees ... are enjoined to supply the families of ... soldiers inlisted from their respective towns ... in manner directed by a resolve ... passed upon the 10th day of October, one thousand seven hundred and seventy seven ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Thomas and John Fleet], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 23 cm
- "In Council, February 6, 1779. Read and concured ..."
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 30.7 x 15.2 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16360).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1059
Evans, C. American bibliography, 16360
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2183
View MARC record | catkey: 3286209