Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, November 27, 1780 [microform] : A resolve prescribing the form of inlistment for those men belonging to this commonwealth, who shall inlist into the service of the United States, to continue in the service until the end of the present war with Britain ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 18 x 21 cm
- "In Senate, November 29, 1780. Read and concurred. ..."
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 13.1 x 15.7 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16865).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16865
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2252
View MARC record | catkey: 3286240