Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, November 27, 1780 [microform] : Resolved, that the following persons be appointed in each county to muster the men that shall inlist into the Continental Army ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 34 cm
- "In Senate, November 29, 1780. Read and concurred. ...", Followed by two additional resolutions, dated Nov. 27-29, 1780, appointing superintendants for each county and instructing justices of the peace to administer qualifying oaths, and on p. - by the schedule of men to be enlisted from each town., Imprint supplied by Evans., Title from first lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16864).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16864 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2251
View MARC record | catkey: 3286241