Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, June 16, 1781 [microform] : Whereas it is of great consequence that provision be made for the defence and security of Rhode-Island ... resolved, that five hundred men be immediately raised in this commonwealth ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "In Senate, June 16, 1781. Read and concurred. ..."
Evans ascribes other resolves for the year 1781 to the press of Benjamin Edes and Sons.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43995).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5307
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43995
View MARC record | catkey: 3286250