United States--east coast, Florida, Miami Harbor / Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Miami Harbor
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 30th ed. (Oct. 10/92)-31st ed. (Oct. 30/93).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:10,000 at latitude 25°46ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 80°11ʹ40.2ʺ--W 80°04ʹ59.2ʺ/N 25°48ʹ01.4ʺ--N 25°44ʹ16.4ʺ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., "Soundings in feet.", and Includes tidal information and table of channel depths.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C & GS 547, 1st ed., Mar. 1936 KAPP 309." and Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862595