Resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the thirtieth day of May, anno domini, 1781; and from thence continued, by prorogation and adjournment, to Wednesday the 10th day of April, 1782, and then met at the same place, being the fourth session of said Court
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Nathaniel Willis], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 210-245 ; 35 cm (folio)
- Caption title.
Odd numbered pages printed on versos of p. 210-245.
Pagination completes the resolves of 1781-1782 (Evans 17233 et seq.), printed by Nathaniel Willis.
Sometimes found with: Index to the resolves from May 30, 1781, to May 29, 1782 (Boston: Adams and Nourse, 1783).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17599).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17599
View MARC record | catkey: 3286260