United States--east coast, Virginia, Chesapeake Bay, Cape Charles to Norfolk Harbor / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Cape Charles to Norfolk Harbor
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:12222/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 38th ed. (Aug.31/96)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 at Lat. 37°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 76°24ʹ--W 75°55ʹ/N 37°08ʹ--N 36°52ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes source diagram and tidal information.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C&GS 562, 1st ed., Mar. 1964 KAPP 559."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862629