United States--east coast, Maryland and Virginia, Potomac River, Piney Point to lower Cedar Point / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Potomac River, Piney Point to lower Cedar Point
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:12286/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 16th ed. (Aug. 17/74)-24th ed. (Jun. 2/84).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 ; Mercator projection (W 77°02ʹ--W 76°32ʹ/N 38°23ʹ--N 38°06ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes tidal information.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C&GS 558, 1st ed., Oct. 1907 C-1911-12."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862654