Watch Hill to New Haven Harbor, Long Island Sound, Rhode Island--Connecticut / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Long Island Sound
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Current ed.: purl.fdlp.gov
- Archives: purl.fdlp.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:12372/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 29th ed. (Jul. 19/97)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 ; Mercator projection (W 72°56ʹ--W 72°15ʹ/N 41°18ʹ--N 41°12ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Eight ancillary maps show enlargements of principal map areas at scale of 1:20,000.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes tide chart for Bridgeport, Conn., facilities chart, nautical chart diagram, and ill.
Latest issue consulted: 35th ed. (Sep. /11).
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly 116-SC, 1st ed., 1962 KAPP 2164."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862664