United States--east coast, Massachusetts, Nantucket Sound and approaches / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Nantucket Sound and approaches
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:13237/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 22nd ed. (Nov. 2/74)-28th ed. (Apr. 18/81).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:80,000 at lat. 41°25ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 70°35ʹ--W 69°45ʹ/N 41°40ʹ--N 41°10ʹ).
- "LORAN-A overprinted."
Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes tidal information and location diagram of large scale charts.
"Formerly C & GS 1209, 1st ed., Dec.1919 V-1919-193."
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862681