United States--Great Lakes, Lake Michigan--Illinois, Chicago Harbor / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Chicago Harbor
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 15th ed. (Jun. 28/75)-16th ed. (Sep. 8/78).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:15,000 ; Polyconic projection (W 87°42ʹ--W 87°34ʹ/N 41°56ʹ--N 41°50ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., "Soundings in feet.", and Includes table of low water datum for Lake Michigan - Huron.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly LS 752, 1st ed., July 1933." and Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862696