United States, Alaska--south coast, Cook Inlet, approaches to Anchorage / Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Cook Inlet, approaches to Anchorage
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (2 maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:16665/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 3rd ed. (May 15/93)-4th ed. (Apr. 22/95)
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 at Lat. 61°10ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 150°45ʹ08ʺ--W 149°42ʹ50ʺ/N 61°19ʹ58ʺ--N 60°59ʹ58ʺ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Soundings in feet."
Inset: Anchorage. Scale 1:20,000.
Includes source diagram and tidal information.
- Special Numbering:
- "1st ed., August 1986."
View MARC record | catkey: 32862709