United States--west coast, Washington, Strait of Juan de Fuca, eastern part / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Strait of Juan de Fuca, eastern part
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:18465/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 15th ed. (Aug. 3/74)-24th ed. (Oct. 30/82).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:80,000 at Lat. 48°13ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 123°55ʹ--W 122°50ʹ/N 48°30ʹ--N 48°00ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
"Soundings in fathoms."
Includes source diagram and location diagram of larger scale charts of areas shown.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C&GS 6382, Ist ed., Oct. 1927 C-1927-2838."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 32862728