Whereas the lawes published by the Honoured General Court [microform] : Lib. I. Pag. 76. Sect. 3, do require all townes from time to time to dispose of single persons and inmates within their towns to service, or otherwise. ... These are therefore in His Majesties name to require you to acquaint the select men of your town, that the court doth expect and will require that the said lawes be accordingly attended, the prevolency of the former neglect notwithstanding. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : [Printed by Samuel Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Notice from the General Court of Massachusetts to the constables.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39177).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B14
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 23
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 37
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39177
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1026
View MARC record | catkey: 3286274