The following bill now pending in the House of Representatives, is published by their order, for the consideration of the several towns in this province [microform] : A bill intituled, An act for granting compensation to the sufferers, and of free and general pardon, indemnity and oblivion to the offenders in the late times
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Boston : Printed by Green and Russell, printers to the Honorable House of Representatives, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 30 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Conway, Henry Seymour, 1721-1795
De Berdt, Dennys, 1694-1770
- Related Titles:
- Bill intituled, An act for granting compensation to the sufferers, and of free and general pardon ...
Following bill now pending in the House of Representatives, is published by their order
- "The following extract of a letter from the Right Honorable Henry Seymore Conway, Esq; one of His Majesty's principal secretaries of state, to His Excellency Governor Bernard; as also two letters from Mr. Agent De Berdt, directed to the speaker, are here inserted by order of the Honorable House of Representatives ..."--p. 2-4.
Concerning the riots that followed upon the Stamp Act. Ordered to be published Nov. 12, 1766. Cf. the House journal. Passed into law Dec. 6, 1766.
Imprint from colophon.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10382).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 735
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10382
View MARC record | catkey: 3286284