Journal of the House of Representatives [microform] : At a Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England, begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the 23d day of August, 1721. And continued by prorogations to Friday the 2d of March following. And then met at Cambridge
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Boston : Printed by Nicholas Boone, printer to the Honourable House of Representatives, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages
- At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, &c. octavo.
Imprint from colophon.
Issued in seven parts, each with colophon.
Journal of the House, Mar. 1722.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2239
View MARC record | catkey: 3286312