Advances in Hybrid Conducting Polymer Technology [electronic resource] / edited by Syed Shahabuddin, Adarsh Kumar Pandey, Mohammad Khalid, Priyanka Jagadish
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 345 pages 153 illustrations, 114 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shahabuddin, Syed, Pandey, Adarsh Kumar, Khalid, Mohammad, Jagadish, Priyanka, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Synthesis and characterization of various conducting polymers -- Properties of Conducting Polymers -- Energy Harvesting Devices photovoltaic, thermoelectric and piezoelectric -- Energy Storage Devices supercapacitors and batteries -- Nanoelectronic Devices (field effect transistors, light emitting diodes, field emission and electrochromic displays.
- This book presents synthesis methods, characterization techniques, properties and applications of hybrid conducting polymers. Special emphasis is given to the applications of hybrid conductive polymers, with chapters ranging from electronic devices, environmental remediation, and sensors, to medical applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 32863346