Design of Experiments for Pharmaceutical Product Development [electronic resource] : Volume I : Basics and Fundamental Principles / edited by Sarwar Beg
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 96 pages 31 illustrations, 8 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Beg, Sarwar and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. Introduction to the Experimental Designs: Basic fundamentals -- Chapter 2. Screening experimental designs and their applications in pharmaceutical development -- Chapter 3. Response surface designs and their applications in pharmaceutical development -- Chapter 4. Full factorial and fractional factorial design applications in pharmaceutical product development -- Chapter 5. Taguchi and Plackett-Burman designs in pharmaceutical product development -- Chapter 6. Central composite designs and their applications in pharmaceutical product development -- Chapter 7. Box-Behnken designs and their applications in pharmaceutical product development -- Chapter 8. Mixture designs and their applications in pharmaceutical product development.
- This book volume provides complete and updated information on the applications of Design of Experiments (DoE) and related multivariate techniques at various stages of pharmaceutical product development. It discusses the applications of experimental designs that shall include oral, topical, transdermal, injectables preparations, and beyond for nanopharmaceutical product development, leading to dedicated case studies on various pharmaceutical experiments through illustrations, art-works, tables and figures. This book is a valuable guide for all academic and industrial researchers, pharmaceutical and biomedical scientists, undergraduate and postgraduate research scholars, pharmacists, biostatisticians, biotechnologists, formulations and process engineers, regulatory affairs and quality assurance personnel. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32863375