Assessment of Ore Deposit Settings, Structures and Proximity Indicator Minerals in Geological Exploration [electronic resource] / by Prakash R. Golani
- Golani, Prakash R.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 389 pages 278 illustrations, 252 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Mineralogy, 2366-1585
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Geoscientific Data Acquisition -- 3. Assesment of the Regional Geological Setup -- 4. Geophysical Framework -- 5. Structural Setup.
- This well-illustrated book aims to enhance observations and understanding of structural features and proximity-indicator minerals, critical in exploration. The book provides a unique blending of different content on observational and critical aspects of data acquisition, geological, structural, tectonic set-up, mineral deposit types, geophysical framework, and proximity indicator minerals. Combining these topics led to a comprehensive understanding to facilitate mineral targeting and exploration in green- and brown-field terrains. Besides field photographs, the write-up is lavishly supplemented with relevant geological and geophysical maps, tables, and case stories in field geology, making it useful for a much larger section of the geoscientific community professional geologists and geophysicists, students, teachers, and also decision-makers in geo-surveys and exploration.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32863540