Digital Entertainment [electronic resource] : The Next Evolution in Service Sector / edited by Subhankar Das, Saikat Gochhait
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXVI, 247 pages 4 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Das, Subhankar, Gochhait, Saikat, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Consumer Engagement in Digital Entertainment: A Systematic Review -- Chapter 2: Review of Consumer Engagement and Digital Entertainment on Over the Top Platforms -- Chapter 3: A Study on Processing of Information Storage & Use of New Age Consumers in Digital Wellness Sector through Story Telling & Creating Interest -- Chapter 4: Games Features for Health Disciplines for Patient Learning As Entertainment -- Chapter 5: Entertainment in Era of Ai, Big Data & Iot -- Chapter 6: Digital Application Based Viewing: Impact of Instructions & Feedback on Viewer Satisfaction & Learning Effectiveness -- Chapter 7: Multivariate Testing Remarketing & Adwords -- Chapter 8: The Dynamic Rise of Digital Brands' Market Mavens In Digital Entertainment: A Complete Know How For Curious Customers -- Chapter 9: Integrated Marketing Communication: A Systematic Study from Media Channels To Digital Connectivity of New Age Consumers -- Chapter 11: Sharenting: A New Paradigm of Digital Entertainment of New Age Parenting & Social Media -- Chapter 12: Building Effective Social Media Strategy: Case-Based Learning And Recommendations.
- This book presents a clear constructive representation for policy framework, effect, and integrities of various platforms that are vocal about digital entertainment. It provides a holistic representation of all the platforms, whether they are application based or AI based or web portal based. Digital Entertainment incorporates Internet-based gaming, remote gaming, online applications for TV, music, and films fans, and types of consumer-to-consumer (C2C) stimulation that includes human-PC or human-human or human-mobile collaboration through the Internet (or remote). Dr. Subhankar Das is an Academician, Researcher, Author, Writer, Blogger, Data Science trainer, and Social Media Marketing Consultant. He is currently working as Professor and Researcher in the Honors Program, Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam, with 14+ Years of Teaching and Research Experience and more than 26 Scopus SSCI and SCIe publications. Dr. Saikat Gochhait teaches at Symbiosis Institute of Digital & Telecom Management, Symbiosis International Deemed University Pune, India. He is Ph.D and Post-Doctoral Fellow from the UEx, Spain. He was Awarded DITA and MOFA Fellowship in 2017 and 2018. His research publication with foreign authors indexed in Scopus, ABDC, and Web of Science. He is an IEEE member.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 32863815