A journal of the Honorable House of Representatives [microform] : At a Great and General Court or Assembly for the colony of Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: begun and held at the Meeting-House, in Watertown, in the county of Middlesex, upon Wednesday the nineteenth day of July, Annoque Domini, 1775, and from thence continued by adjournments to Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of November, following: and then met, being the third sitting of said Court
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- [Watertown, Mass.] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 322 pages ; 33 cm (folio)
- Caption title.
Error in paging: p. 246 misnumbered 247.
Journal of the House, Nov. 1775-Feb. 1776; continues the journal as by Benjamin Edes from July 1775.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14874).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14874
View MARC record | catkey: 3286383