Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By His Excellency, Richard, Earl of Bellomont ... A proclamation [microform] : ... that all officers, civil and military within the said province, be, and are hereby continued in their respective offices, trusts, and imployments ... Given at Boston, the twenty sixth day of May ... 1699. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1699-1700 : Bellomont)
- Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, printers to His Excellency the governour, and Council, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Bellomont, Richard Coote, Earl of, 1636-1701
- Signed: By command of His Excellency & Council. Isaac Addington, secr. Bellomont.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39342).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B188
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 230
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39342
View MARC record | catkey: 3286416