Quantitative methods in transportation / Dušan Teodorović and Miloš Nikolić
- Mathematical Programming applications in traffic and transportation -- Optimal Paths in Transportation Networks -- Multi-Attribute Decision Making and Data Envelopment Analysis -- Probability Theory and Traffic Phenomena -- Statistics -- Simulation -- Queueing in Transportation -- Solving transportation engineering problems by heuristic and metaheuristic algorithms.
- "This textbook of quantitative methods in transportation engineering comes with problems and a solutions manual for adopting course instructors. Basic mathematics and calculus are prerequisites"--
- 9780429286919 electronic book
0429286910 electronic book
9781000097689 electronic book electronic book
1000097684 electronic book electronic book
9781000097702 electronic book
1000097706 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biographical Note:
- Dr Dušan Teodorović is Professor at the University of Belgrade, Serbia, and Professor Emeritus at Virginia Tech. He is the Editor of the Routledge Handbook of Transportation. Dr Miloš Nikolić is Assistant Professor at the University of Belgrade, Serbia, and he has been a visiting scholar at the University of California, Berkeley.
View MARC record | catkey: 32865067