By His Excellency William Shirley, Esq; ... A proclamation [microform] : Whereas the governments of the Massachusetts-Bay, New-York, and Connecticut, being apprehensive of the great danger to which his majesty's colonies are still exposed, by means of the encroachments of the French on his majesty's lands on this continent ... Given at Boston, the eighteenth day of February, 1756 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1741-1757 : Shirley)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and Council, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771
Massachusetts. General Court
- Containing articles agreed upon by the General Court for raising an expedition against the French.
Signed: By his excellency's command, W. Shirley. J. Willard, sec'ry.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40837).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1813
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1053
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40837
View MARC record | catkey: 3286554