By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation for proroguing the General Court [microform] : ... unto Wednesday the second day of November ... Given at Boston, the eighth day of October, 1757. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1757-1760 : Pownall)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and the honourable his majesty's Council, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- Signed: By his excellency's command, T. Pownall. Tho. Clarke, dep. sec'ry.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40906).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1890
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1096
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40906
View MARC record | catkey: 3286564