By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation for proroguing the General Court [microform] : ... unto Wednesday the nineteenth day of September next ... Given at Boston the eighteenth day of August, 1759 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1757-1760 : Pownall)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governor and the honorable his majesty's Council, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- Signed: By his excellency's command, T. Pownall. A. Oliver, secr'y. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41047).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2036, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1177, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41047
View MARC record | catkey: 3286578