Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; captain-general and governour in chief, &c [microform] : To [blank] colonel of a regiment of militia in the county of [blank] Greeting. In his majesty's name, you are hereby required, to do in said regiment what in you lies for the speedy inlistment of able-bodied effective men for his majesty's service ... Given under my hand and seal at arms at Boston, this 25th day of March 1758. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1757-1760 : Pownall)
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Draper], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805 and Williams, Israel, 1709-1788
- John Draper, of Boston, was printer to the governor in 1758.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40979).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1970
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1136
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40979
View MARC record | catkey: 3286593