A plan of exercise, for the militia of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay [microform] / extracted from the plan of discipline, for the Norfolk militia
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Militia
- Boston: New-England : Printed by Richard Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor and the Honorable His Majesty's Council. M,DCC,LXXI. Sold at his printing-office in Newbury-Street. (Price one pistareen), 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 104 pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchinson, Thomas, 1711-1780
Townshend, George Townshend, Marquis, 1724-1807
Windham, William, 1717-1761
- Half-title: Abstract of the Norfolk exercise. Third edition. 1771.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Royal arms (Reilly 863) on p. .
The Norfolk Plan of discipline was prepared by William Windham and George Townshend. Statement of authorization signed by Thomas Hutchinson, governor of Massachusetts.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12290).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12290
View MARC record | catkey: 3286727