In Congress, at Watertown, April 30, 1775 [microform] : Gentlemen, The barbarous murders on our innocent brethren on Wednesday the 19th instant, has made it absolutely necessary that we immediately raise an army to defend our wives and our children from the butchering hands of an inhuman soldiery ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Provincial Congress
- [Watertown, Mass.] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Circular letter from the Massachusetts Provincial Congress. Signed: Joseph Warren, president, p.t.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42871).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4045
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 845
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1848
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42871
View MARC record | catkey: 3286738