Province of the Massachusetts-Bay, ss. William Foye, Esq; treasurer and receiver-general for His Majesty's said province [microform] : To [blank] constable or collector of the town of [blank] Greeting, &c. By virtue of an act ... These are in His Majesty's name to will and require you to collect all and every the sums of money mentioned ... Given under my hand and seal at Boston, the fourth day of November 1746. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Treasury Office
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Draper], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms ; 39 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Foye, William, 1681?-1759
- Imprint determined from woodcut of royal arms (Reilly 876).
Printed area measures 34.3 x 21.9 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40412).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1331
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 852
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40412
View MARC record | catkey: 3286806