The day which the Lord hath made [microform] : A discourse concerning the institution and observation of the Lords-Day. : Delivered in a lecture, at Boston, 4d. 1m. 1703. : [Four lines of Scripture text].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by B. Green, and J. Allen. Sold by Benj. Eliot, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1119).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1119
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 81-A
View MARC record | catkey: 3286943