Fors seulement, thirty compositions for three and five voices or instruments from the 15th and 16th centuries. 6 / Antoine Brumel
- Brumel, Antoine, approximately 1460-approximately 1515
- Additional Titles:
- First line of sung lyrics: Du tout plongiet
- [Middleton, Wisconsin] : A-R Editions, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (5 pages))
- Recent researches in the music of the Middle Ages and early Renaissance ; vol. 14
- Language Note:
- Staff notation.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- mixed chorus 1 1
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 31, 2020).
Written in 1507.
Pages also numbered as part of larger sequence: 18-22.
For superius, tenor (altus), contra (tenor), baricanor.
Title from first line of sung text from tenor part.
View MARC record | catkey: 32869539