Evident tokens of salvation [microform] : An essay on the scarlet cord, once exhibited as a signal for safety; and the most sinful excited and instructed for the repeting [sic] of the exhibition. : [One line from James].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet, for Alford Butler, at the lower end of King-Street, near the Crown Coffee-House, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 22+ pages ; 15 cm (8vo)
- Attributed to Cotton Mather in Samuel Mather's catalogue of his father's works. Not examined by Holmes, and confused by him with Mather's Signatus (Holmes 356A, B)., Caption title: The scarlet cord., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2910).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2910
View MARC record | catkey: 3286973