Lampadarius [microform] : A very brief essay, to show the light, which good men have in dark hours arising to them. : Now published as a monument and instrument of gratitude unto heaven; at the desire and expence of one, whom God, under a dispensation full of darkness, has graciously appeared for
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; (12mo)
- Related Titles:
- Children of light
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Running title: The children of light.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2771).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2771
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 191
View MARC record | catkey: 3287045