A man of his word [microform] : A very brief essay, on fidelity in keeping of promises and engagements. : Declaring how and why, a good man will be as good as his word. : With a touch upon some weighty cases, relating to it. : Uttered at Boston-lecture, 11d. 4m. 1713. : And now published, that it may be employed among other instruments, to keep truth alive in the land. / By Cotton Mather, D.D. ; [One line from Tertius].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by John Allen, for Nicholas Boone, at the sign of the Bible in Cornhill, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 15 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1623).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1623 and Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 217
View MARC record | catkey: 3287060