The sacrificer [microform] : An essay upon the sacrifices, wherewith a Christian, laying a claim to an holy priesthood, endeavours to glorify God / by Cotton Mather, D.D. & F.R.S. ; [Two lines from Psalms].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet, for Samuel Gerrish, at the north-side of the Town-House, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; (12mo)
- "Books printed for, and sold by Samuel Gerrish."--p. [46-48].
Running title: The sacrifices of Christianity.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1698).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1698
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 338
View MARC record | catkey: 3287161