The valley of Baca [microform] : The divine sov'reignty, displayed & adored; more particularly, in bereaving dispensations. of the divine providence. A sermon preached on the death of Mrs. Hannah Sewall, the religious & Honourable consort of Samuel Sewall Esq; which befell us, on the 19 d. VII m. 1717. In the sixtieth year of her age. / By Cotton Mather D.D. & F.R.S. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4, 28 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Sewall, Samuel, 1652-1730
- Caption title: The divine sovereignty displayed and adored.
Dedicated to Samuel Sewall.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1909).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1909
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 420
View MARC record | catkey: 3287232